Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I had to take my Frog off the Log


So, Hannah got in trouble at school today for playing and talking ( Big surprise)! Her teacher very nicely told me that she had a behavior report ( ummm they are 3 year olds, but ok). Her teacher said that it was 3 of them playing at rest time and not listening. She said she had to have Hannah take her Frog off the Log. Hannah only got a sticker when she went home, and did not get to pick from the treasue box.
So we are walking down the hallway, and Hannah has her head down. I asked her how her day was today. Hannah tells me that she had to take her Frog off the Log! She looks a little embarrassed and a little mad. She then proceeds to tell me that her and Colby and Olivia were talking and playing at rest time too. We talked about listening to the teacher and about how improtant it is to rest at rest time, and not play. She said ok and acted like she understood.
Just 2 minutes later in the car Hannah had to tell me something. So she says, "My teacher did not listen to me today, not Hannah did not listen to her teacher!" With all the attitude of a teenage girl! She is only THREE! What am I going to do with her at 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment