Sunday, May 9, 2010

Half Year has gone by...........


Ok so half a year has gone by since I updated this blog!!! I have been lazy and busy! I am going to attempt to add a month at a time to catch up!

St. Patrick's Day
Shh no one tell them you can eat this on other days besides St. Patty's Day!
Here is the run down:

November: Move into new house, UT Vs. Memphis Game, Thanksgiving

December: Parties, Christmas, School out for 2 weeks, Basketball

January: Way More Snow than I could handle, and too little school, More basketball

February: Anniversary, Valentines Day, Oh and More Snow-I think we still live in the South!

March: Spring Break, Trip to ATL

April: Baseball Season, Visit from Uncle Del, Aunt Nancy, and Jake, Hannah's Spring Program

May: Broken Camera,Birthday Parties, LOTS of Rain and Flooding in Memphis,Field Day, Schools out on May 21, and Summer Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment