Friday, June 28, 2013

Home Sweet Home

She slept for 12 hours last night! We got up and got ready to head to Memphis this morning!
I am so glad we got to stay and rest some at  my sister’s house. I was so hesitant as to what to do. Do you just keep traveling and get it over with? Do you stop and take a break? We decided to take advantage of my sister’s hospitality and stay and relax for a couple of days.

With a google translated letter and pictures we headed to Memphis. I’m not sure I got the point across that we would be in the car for at least 7 hours. We are SO thankful that the a/c continued to work, since it took closer to 9 hours to get home.

We gave her a tour of the house. Her face lit up again seeing her bed and a bible in her own language. She has already went and read it several times. She seems to like the chidren’s bible more than the teen bible. She is only 9! Although they are both bible stories the children’s bible is smaller.

We took time to go through some clothes. She is so tiny. Almost all of the clothes that I bought for her are too big. My Hannah is very tall for 6 almost 7,and wears 7's and 8's. I’m glad I save a few of Hannah’s outfits from last year. 

And then We found out that Hannah is in TROUBLE!!!!! 

Hannah's nickname is THE F-5 Tornado!!!! She just brings disaster with her!  She has always been that way!  

While going though clothes with Oksana she began to pick up the dolls that her and Hannah played with on the floor. I went out of the room to do something and came back to her making Hannah's bed. I told her Thank you,  but it's Hannah's job. Maybe just maybe Oksana can bring Hannah down to an F-3!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment